20PM An almost true story you couldn't make up: married cop Nicolas Cage shares his New York lottery winnings with luckless waitress Bridget Fonda.
What does NYL stand for?
NYL stands for New York Lottery
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NYL
We have 9 other meanings of NYL in our Acronym Attic
- New York Korean Film Festival
- New York Group (US Navy)
- New York Knowledge Initiative
- New York Korean Information Network
- New York Klezmer Orchestra
- Nehru Yuva Kendra Sangathan (India)
- MCAS Yuma (airport code)
- National Youth Leadership
- New York Liberty
- New York Life
- New York Leadership Awards
- New York Library Association (Albany, New York)
- New York Literary Agency (New York, NY)
- New York Los Angeles (music artist)
- New York Louisiana (restaurant)
- Northern and Yorkshire Learning Alliance (UK)
- National Young Leaders Advisory Council (philanthropic group)
- New York Liquid Asset Fund
- New York Legal Assistance Group
Samples in periodicals archive:
Patricia won EUR20m on the New York lottery, but because she took the cash as a lump sum she ended up with just EUR5.
Travel Business Review-August 25, 2011--Scientific Games Awarded New York Lottery Ticket Contract(C)2011] ENPublishing - http://www.
APPLYING THE BLUEPRINT AT THE NEW YORK LOTTERY The New York Lottery was just one of the scores of New York agencies and public authorities represented at the inaugural internal control conference.
LOTTERY CHANCE OF WINNING JACKPOT BIGGEST PAYOUT Millions 2000 232,478 : 1 pounds 31,250,000 Italian Superenalotto 622,614,630 : 1 pounds 33,400,000 Poweball 80,089,128 : 1 pounds 156,250,000 New York Lottery 25,827,165 : 1 pounds 56,250,000 California Lottery 18,009,165 : 1 pounds 26,875,000 UK National Lottery 13,983,816 : 1 pounds 22,500,000 German Lottery 13,983,816 : 1 pounds 16,410,984 Spanish El Gordo 6,538,461 : 1 pounds 875,000,000
Yonkers Raceway has encountered financial difficulties over the past few years as a result of declining attendance due to a host of factors, including the popularity of other gaming options such as Off Track Betting, the New York Lottery, Atlantic City and the opening of casinos in Connecticut.
The New York lottery takes in more than $2 billion in sales each year, and it spends $30 million each year on advertising to keep the cash rolling in.
NYSE: BYI), a leader in slots, video machines, and casino-management systems for the global gaming industry, today announced that it has signed a seven-year contract to extend its current term with the New York Lottery to continue providing video gaming terminals to the state's eight racetrack casinos.