E, a New York limited partnership, has purchased six city-owned properties for $16.
What does NYLP stand for?
NYLP stands for New York Limited Partnership
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NYLP
We have 2 other meanings of NYLP in our Acronym Attic
- New York Life Insurance Company
- New York Life Investment Management LLC
- New York Law Journal
- Nashoba Youth Lacrosse League (Maynard, MA)
- National Youth Leadership Network (Pierre, SD)
- New York Loves Nanotech (economic development)
- North Yorkshire Lotus Owners Club
- National Youth Literacy Providers (Australia)
- New York Legal Publishing Corporation (Albany, NY)
- New York Libertarian Party
- Newark Youth Leadership Project (New Jersey)
- New York Lawyers for the Public Interest
- New York London Paris Munich
- North Yorkshire Local Resilience Forum (UK)
- New York Land Services (est. 1986)
- New York Law School (New York, New York)
- New York Literary Society (Brooklyn, NY)
- New York Living Solutions (real estate; New York, NY)
- New York Longitudinal Study
- Navy Yoelii Liver Stage 3
Samples in periodicals archive:
a New York limited partnership (the "Partnership") in which the Company has a 10.
Facts Petunia, a New York limited partnership, purchased from the Venture Company computer equipment that had been involved in four prior sales transactions, subject to a user lease, a recourse loan and a security agreement.
a New York limited partnership, which is owned by the Rudin Family and Bayerische Lansdesbank Girdzentrale.
5) * New York A Delaware corporation that held a greater-than-50% interest in a New York limited partnership was not subject to New York corporation franchise tax.
TOGA is a New York limited partnership established to lease, finance, construct, maintain, and operate the new Terminal One facility.
a New York limited partnership ("Partners II"); KJ Advisors, Inc.
a New York limited partnership ("Related"), and the Buyer; (2) the receipt by Related Equinox Holdings Corp.