The MAGIC bus system is an innovative program that underscores Verizon's long-standing commitment to sustainability," said Marcia Bystryn, president of the New York League of Conservation Voters.
What does NYLCV stand for?
NYLCV stands for New York League of Conservation Voters (New York, New York)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- New York Legal Assistance Group
- New York Lawyer Assistance Trust (substance abuse program; Albany, NY)
- New York and Long Branch Railroad Company
- National Young Leaders Conference
- National Youth Leadership Council
- New York Landmarks Conservancy (New York, NY)
- New York Language Center
- New York Library Club (New York, NY)
- North Yorkshire Learning Consortium (UK)
- New York Lactation Consultant Association
- New York League of Conservation Voters Education Fund
- National Young Leaders Days (New Zealand)
- New York Lawyers Directory
- New York Leak Detection, Inc. (Jamesville, NY)
- New York and Lake Erie Railroad
- New York Language Exchange
- New York Latino English (dialect)
- Northeastern Young Lumber Execs (Renssalaer, NY)
- National Youth Leadership Forum
- National Youth Leadership Foundation
Samples in periodicals archive:
I think a lot of people are having a hard time letting go of the kind of discourse that existed about nuclear back in the '70s," said Marcia Bystryn, president of the New York League of Conservation Voters, which has taken the relatively flexible position that nuclear power has to be "looked at.
Past boards he has served on include: Natural Resources Council of Maine, National Real Estate Advisory Board for the Trust for Public Land, New York League of Conservation Voters and the American Museum of Natural History Board on Bio-Diversity.
The New York League of Conservation Voters (NYLCV) will honor developer Larry A.
Many major New York-based organizations and institutions will participate in the Global Kids Annual Youth Conference, including: * New York League of Conservation Voters * Solar1 * Ghetto Film School * Rainforest Alliance * Green Worker Cooperatives * U.
The New York League of Conservation Voters (NYLCV) was founded in 1989 as a nonpartisan, policy-making and political action organization that works to make environmental protection a top priority with elected officials, decision makers, and voters by evaluating incumbent performance and endorsing and electing environmental leaders to office in New York State.
[NYT] The New York League of Conservation Voters is making a big push in favor of State Senate candidate Brian Foley.
The New York League of Conservation Voters honored Christian Brothers Investment Services, Inc.