New York Jewish Week reported that the allocation appears to have been part of a larger effort by political forces in the state to woo members of the influential conservative Jewish community.
What does NYJW stand for?
NYJW stands for New York Jewish Week
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- New York Jets Football
- New York Jewish Film Festival
- New York Jazz Guerilla (rock group)
- New York Junior League
- New York Journal of Mathematics
- National Youth Jazz Orchestra
- National Youth Jazz Orchestra of Scotland
- New York Jazz Quartet (band)
- New York Jewish Singles
- New York Junior Tennis League (Woodside, New York)
- New York Jobs With Justice (New York, NY)
- Nehru Yuva Kendra (Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports; India)
- New York Knicks
- Nippon Yakin Kogyo Co., Ltd. (Japan)
- Nippon Yusen Kaisha (shipping company)
- Not Yet Known
- New York Kiteboarding Association (Jones Beach, NY)
- New York Kitchen & Bathroom
- New York Kite Enthusiasts (East Berne, NY)
- New York Korean Film Festival
Samples in periodicals archive:
The New York Jewish Week reported unnamed sources saying that the RCA was considering expelling Weiss.
Benzion Twerski, a psychologist and Orthodox rabbi, has resigned from a task force investigating sexual abuse in the Orthodox Jewish community out of fear for his family, The New York Jewish Week reported.
Currently a member of the editorial board of Midstream, the leading American Zionist journal of opinion and analysis, he is a former managing editor of the New York Jewish Week, a former associate editor of Parade, the national Sunday supplement-style magazine, and a graduate of Columbia University's School of Journalism (Class of `72).