in Cold Spring, NY, will appear at the Orange County Business Accelerator (OCBA), located in the New York International Plaza at Stewart Airport.
What does NYIP stand for?
NYIP stands for New York International Plaza (Latham, NY)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NYIP
We have 1 other meaning of NYIP in our Acronym Attic
- National Youth Information Network (Kansas City, MO)
- NESB (Non-English Speaking Background) Youth Issues Network (Australia)
- New York Information Network (State of New York Insurance Department)
- New York Investment Network
- Nigerian Youth ICT4D (Information and Communication Technologies for Development) Network
- New York International Numismatic Convention
- New York International Orchid Show
- New York Independence Party
- New York Institute of Photography
- New York Intern Program (St. Mary's Episcopal Church; New York, NY)
- New York Institute for Psychotherapy Training (Brooklyn, New York)
- New York Industrial Retention Network (not-profit dedicated to retaining manufacturing jobs in New York City)
- New York International Raceway Park
- New York Internet Services (Kensington, MD)
- National Youth Information Society Campaign (Ghana)
- New York Institute for Special Education
- New York Independent System Operator (operator of the New York electric power grid)
- New York Institute of Technology
- New York Jets
- New York Journal American
Samples in periodicals archive:
New York International Plaza is designated as an Economic Development Zone (EDZ), a classification that offers tax credits and utility rate reductions.
Pace is the lead university in University Center at New York International Plaza located in New Windsor.