a leading provider of metropolitan connectivity, which gives TELEHOUSE the ability to offer its customers cost effective Ethernet distribution to the New York International Internet Exchange (NYIIX) within 60 Hudson Street.
What does NYIIX stand for?
NYIIX stands for New York International Internet Exchange
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- New York Interagency Engineering Council (est. 1979)
- New York Indoor Environmental Quality Center, Inc.
- New York Institute of Finance
- Not Yet In Force
- New York Institute of Finance and Technology
- New York Institute of Food Technologists (food science/technology)
- New York International Group
- New York International Gift Fair
- New York Institute for Gestalt Therapy
- New York International Independent Film and Video Festival
- Netherlands Yearbook of International Law (est. 1970)
- New York Insurance Law
- New York International Latino Film Festival
- New York Institute for Limb Lengthening and Reconstruction (New York, NY)
- New York International Law Review
- New York Institute of Massage (Buffalo, NY)
- New York Interactive Media, Inc
- New York Internet Marketing
- National Youth Information Monitoring Committee (Ireland)
- New York International Music Festival
Samples in periodicals archive:
TELEHOUSE America also owns and operates three other state-of-the-art peering points; the New York International Internet eXchange (NYIIX); the Los Angeles International Internet eXchange (LAIIX); and the 6IIX, which introduces the latest IPv6 technology to TELEHOUSE clients.
A large number of Internet Service Providers (ISP's) - from the United Kingdom, the Netherlands, Germany, South Africa, Japan and the United States - are already co-located in the Broadway Center, taking advantage of TELEHOUSE's New York International Internet Exchange (NYIIX), the only peering switch in the area.