What does NYIFT stand for?
NYIFT stands for New York Institute of Food Technologists (food science/technology)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NYIFT
- New York Insurance Department
- Not Yet It's Difficult (performance artists; Australia)
- New York Institute of Dance and Education
- New York Institute of Entrepreneurship (Albany, NY)
- New York Insurance Exchange
- New York Interagency Engineering Council (est. 1979)
- New York Indoor Environmental Quality Center, Inc.
- New York Institute of Finance
- Not Yet In Force
- New York Institute of Finance and Technology
- New York International Group
- New York International Gift Fair
- New York Institute for Gestalt Therapy
- New York International Independent Film and Video Festival
- New York International Internet Exchange
- Netherlands Yearbook of International Law (est. 1970)
- New York Insurance Law
- New York International Latino Film Festival
- New York Institute for Limb Lengthening and Reconstruction (New York, NY)
- New York International Law Review