The New York Institute for Limb Lengthening and Reconstruction (NYILLAR) corrects limb-length inequalities and deformities of upper and lower extremities in children and adults.
What does NYILLAR stand for?
NYILLAR stands for New York Institute for Limb Lengthening and Reconstruction (New York, NY)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- New York Institute of Finance and Technology
- New York Institute of Food Technologists (food science/technology)
- New York International Group
- New York International Gift Fair
- New York Institute for Gestalt Therapy
- New York International Independent Film and Video Festival
- New York International Internet Exchange
- Netherlands Yearbook of International Law (est. 1970)
- New York Insurance Law
- New York International Latino Film Festival
- New York International Law Review
- New York Institute of Massage (Buffalo, NY)
- New York Interactive Media, Inc
- New York Internet Marketing
- National Youth Information Monitoring Committee (Ireland)
- New York International Music Festival
- National Youth Information Network (Kansas City, MO)
- NESB (Non-English Speaking Background) Youth Issues Network (Australia)
- New York Information Network (State of New York Insurance Department)
- New York Investment Network