June 10 /PRNewswire/ -- HealthLeaders-InterStudy, a leading provider of managed care market intelligence, reports the New York Health Plan Association, in cooperation with a physicians' alliance and other stakeholders, is developing a statewide pay-for-performance (P4P) program for primary care physicians.
What does NYHPA stand for?
NYHPA stands for New York Health Plan Association
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Nashville Youth Hockey League (Tennessee)
- National Youth Hockey League
- North York Hockey League (Toronto)
- New York Haitian Music Industry United for Haiti
- New York History Net
- New York Harbor Observing and Prediction System
- National Youth Health Programme
- National Youth Health Promotion (Ukraine)
- New York Health Project (genetics)
- New York Hospital Police (New York City)
- New York Health Products Council
- New York Hospital Queens
- New York History Review (publishing company)
- New York Hockey Report (podcast)
- New York Horse Rescue
- New York Human Resources
- New York Health & Racquet Club
- New York Harm Reduction Educators, Inc. (Bronx and New York City)
- New York Human Rights Law
- New York High-Risk Project
Samples in periodicals archive:
Leslie Moran, a spokeswoman with the New York Health Plan Association, said the bill would expand current state law, which requires coverage for "reversible" conditions--such as endometriosis, the abnormal growth of tissue around the ovaries--that cause infertility.
March 7 /PRNewswire/ -- The New York Health Plan Association (HPA) today released a report showing the financial health of New York hospitals is not "on life support.
Macielak, president and CEO of the New York Health Plan Association.
The partnership effort involves New York health plans, the New York Chapter of the American College of Physicians- American Society of Internal Medicine (NYACP-ASIM), the New York State Academy of Family Physicians (NYSAFP), Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the New York Health Plan Association Council (NYHPA) and the Council for Affordable Quality Healthcare (CAQH), a not-for-profit alliance of America's leading health plans and networks.
The New York Health Plan Association is a longtime advocate of standardizing the credentialing process, and we are pleased to lend our support to the Universal Credentialing DataSource initiative," said Paul F.