It features baritone Emilio de Gogorza, the New York Grand Opera Chorus and Orchestra, with conductor Walter B.
What does NYGO stand for?
NYGO stands for New York Grand Opera (New York, NY)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NYGO
- New York Gay Football League
- Nanyang Girls' High School (Singapore)
- New York Guild of Handweavers (est. 1940)
- North York General Hospital (Toronto, ON, Canada)
- New York Giants Historical Society
- New York Ghost Hunting Team
- New York Gang Investigators Association (Scarsdale, NY)
- New York Grand Kitchen (restaurant; Tokyo, Japan)
- New York Geocaching Organization
- New York Gospel Outreach
- New York Gynecologic Oncology Group
- New York General Obligations Law
- New York German Press (New York, NY)
- New York Guitar Quartet
- New York Glaucoma Research Institute
- National Youth Gang Survey (Institute for Intergovernmental Research; National Youth Gang Center; Tallahassee, FL)
- New York Global Securities, Inc. (New York Global Group)
- New York Graphic Society
- New York Garden Trust (New York Restoration Project)
- New York Garbage Truck Cycle (fuel emission study; West Virginia University)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Performing the national anthem and other musical selections will be the New York Grand Opera, under the direction of Vincent LaSelva.