He serves on the boards of the Metropolitan Transportation Authority, the New York Public Library, the New York Foundling Hospital and, The Vincent J.
What does NYFH stand for?
NYFH stands for New York Foundling Hospital
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- New York Fire Department
- New York Fight Ensemble (stage combat)
- New York Financial Exchange
- New York Futures Exchange
- National Young Farmer Educational Association (Montgomery, AL)
- Nyenrode Forum for Economic Research (Netherlands)
- New York Fast Ferry
- New York Film Festival (Film Society of Lincoln Center; New York, NY)
- New Yorkers for Fiscal Fairness
- Nordic Youth Film Festival (Norway)
- New York Family History Center (New York City, NY)
- New York Fashion International
- Naperville Youth Football League (Illinois)
- National Youth Footbal League
- Notts Youth Football League (UK)
- New York Freud Lacan Analytic Group (New York City, NY)
- New York Family Law Monthly (monthly publication)
- New York Foreign Mail
- New York Financial Management System (Albany, NY)
- New York Fashion Organization, Inc. (Norfolk, VA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
; as supervisor of Health Care Homes at New York Foundling Hospital, Bronx, N.
The Roman Catholic Orphanage Asylum opened in 1817 for poor children, the Roman Catholic Protectory in 1863, and the New York Foundling Hospital in 1869.
Real Estate, LLC, brokered a 5,594 s/f new lease for the New York Foundling Hospital at 49 West 23rd St.
With plans to study for a Masters in Public Administration, she volunteers at the New York Foundling Hospital and works for a State Senator in the Bronx, helping to rewrite an Assembly Bill extending legal protection for all victims of domestic violence.
While local Anglos were largely Protestant, the Mexicans were mostly Catholic, meeting the primary requirement of the New York Foundling Hospital, the Catholic-run agency that brought orphans and abandoned children west on "orphan trains.
org/) New York Foundling Hospital Center for Pediatric Medical and Rehab - (http://www.
Touro College, New York Foundling Hospital and the Correctional Association of New York (which also relocated from midtown), recently snagged space at 2090 Adam Clayton Powell Jr.