com, "Troubled Times at the AICPA" * Electronic Media/General Audience: Jennifer Barrett, Newsweek, "Charging Into Retirement" * Wire Service: David Evans, Abhay Singh, Adrian Cox, Bloomberg News, "The Flimflam Man" * Radio: John Wordock, CBS Marketwatch, series to help investors cope with the war in Iraq * Television: -- Fernando Diego Orfila, Univision 23, Miami for the segment on how to prepare financially for a hurricane -- A Special Recognition Award -- Outstanding Producer in a Financial Series to Catherine McKenzie, ABC Eyewitness News for its Love and Money series A panel of CPAs from the Society and financial journalists from the New York Financial Writers Association judged the competition.
What does NYFWA stand for?
NYFWA stands for New York Financial Writers Association
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- New York Freudian Society
- New York Future Stars
- National Youth Folklore Troupe of England
- New York Fishing Tackle Trade Association
- New York Fahgettaboudit U (bicycle lock)
- New York Functional Furniture (New York, NY)
- New York Film Video Council
- New York Farm Viability Institute (Syracuse, NY)
- North Yorkshire Forum for Voluntary Organisations
- New York Fashion Week
- National Youth Gathering (church)
- New York Giants
- New York Guard
- New York Guard Commander's Citation
- New York Guard Commendation Medal
- New York Guard Distinguished Graduate Ribbon
- New York Guard First Provisional Regiment Medal
- New York Guard Good Conduct Medal
- New York State Military Commendation Medal
- New York Guard Meritorious Service Medal
Samples in periodicals archive:
IN A SKIT from the New York Financial Writers Association "Financial Follies," the performers sang, "It is little wonder why we smile/We found an offshore domicile/We like the sunshine on our backs/And it's perfect for escaping tax/We're all moving to Bermuda/Ride a moped and a scooter/It's a nice vacation/And we like the tax evasion.
Bob is also a past president of the New York Financial Writers Association and co-founder of its annual scholarship program and its annual award for long-run achievement in financial journalism.