As partners in the State's Home Performance with ENERGY STAR(R) and New York ENERGY STAR Labeled Homes programs, the businesses and organizations were awarded for their commitment, professionalism and skill in expanding the field of home performance and residential energy efficiency.
What does NYESLH stand for?
NYESLH stands for New York ENERGY STAR Labeled Homes
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- New York Environmental Law and Justice Project (New York, NY)
- New York Ethics Network
- Nigerian Youth Environmental Network
- Norton Your Eyes Only (Symantec software)
- National Youth Employment Programme (Ghana)
- New York Electric Piano (band)
- New York Evening Post
- New Yorker (person or magazine)
- New York English Schools Association (English-as-a-second-language schools; New York, NY)
- New York Emperors Stickball League
- Not Yet (computer Universal Serial Bus protocol; expedites USB 2 throughput)
- New York Evening World
- Network of Youth Excellence
- New York Empowerment Zone (New York, NY)
- New York Empowerment Zone Corporation
- National Youth Federation (Ireland)
- New York Fasteners Corp.
- New York Foundation (est. 1909; New York, NY)
- New York Fries (fast food restaurant)
- New York State Fair (Amtrak station code; Syracuse, NY)
Samples in periodicals archive:
New York ENERGY STAR Labeled Homes Program exceeds 10K homes ALBANY, N.
New York ENERGY STAR Labeled Homes use approximately 30 percent less energy than conventionally built homes and feature improved insulation and air sealing techniques, energy-efficient windows and doors, high efficiency heating and cooling systems, well-sealed ducts, and ENERGY STAR qualified appliances and lighting.