But after a multiday audit by the New York Department of Labor, the pizza entrepreneur was hit with a $5,535 fine in February because state law requires employers to provide a shirt for each day of work per week.
What does NYDOL stand for?
NYDOL stands for New York Department of Labor
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- New York Department of Motor Vehicles
- National Youth Development Network (various organizations)
- New York Daily News
- Not Yet Diagnosed, Nervous
- National Youth Development Outreach (South Africa)
- New York Dart Organization
- New York District Office
- New York Dominican Officers Organization (est. 1993)
- Northern Youth Darts Organisation (UK)
- New York Department of Health
- New York Department of Transportation
- National Youth Development Policy
- Neighborhood Youth Development Program
- New York Democracy Project (New Paltz, NY)
- New York Dock Railway
- National Young Driver Survey (Children's Hospital of Philadelphia Research Institute; Philadelphia, PA)
- National Youth Drama School (New Zealand)
- New York Dental Society
- New York Digital Salon (digital art)
- New York Divinity School (Manhattan, NY)
Samples in periodicals archive:
April 3, 2008 /PRNewswire/ -- The New York Department of Labor is the latest government agency to rule that FedEx Ground/Home Delivery package-delivery drivers are company employees -- not independent contractors -- who have virtually "no control over the nature of the services they provide.
The legislation, sponsored by Senator George Maziarz (RNewfane), authorizes the New York Department of Labor to provide funding to schools of nursing, educational institutions, and health care providers to develop pilot initiatives to train nursing students.
Felton's clients appeared at hearings to seek unemployment compensation from the New York Department of Labor.
BOSTON -- Global education leader Houghton Mifflin Harcourt's (HMH) Steck-Vaughn Adult Education Group today announced that the New York Department of Labor has again selected its WorkSkills curriculum series, as well as the National Work Readiness Council's National Work Readiness Credential (NWRC) -- distributed in partnership with Steck-Vaughn -- to help launch the careers of youth in seven major urban areas.
Located on the Gowanus Canal, Lowe's worked closely with the New York Department of Labor, New York Job Partners, and Southwest Brooklyn Industrial Development Corp.
The NYC Department of Health and Mental Hygiene reported that data from the New York Department of Labor showed that the law "has not had a negative impact on employment in bars and restaurants in NYC.
Eligible employees affected will be provided with a severance package, and the Company will be working with the State of New York Department of Labor to provide a career transition program.