NEW YORK, April 8, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Queens Boulevard Endoscopy Center (QBEC), New York's newest GI-focused Ambulatory Surgical Center (ASC), received New York Department of Health approval on March 21[sup.
What does NYDH stand for?
NYDH stands for New York Department of Health
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of NYDH
- New York Disaster Counseling Coalition
- New York Drama Critics' Circle
- New York Department of Environmental Conservation
- National Youth Development Education Programme (National Youth Council of Ireland)
- New York Department of Environmental Protection
- New York Drug Enforcement Task Force
- New York Diamond Exchange
- National Youth Dance Festival (UK)
- New York Dance Festival
- New York Democracy Forum (Foreign Policy Association; New York, NY)
- New York Downtown Hospital (New York, NY)
- National Youth Development Information Center
- New York Disaster Interfaith Services
- Not Your Daughters Jeans (clothing brand)
- New York District Key Club
- New York Democratic Lawyers Council (New York, NY)
- National Youth Development Learning Network (Washington, DC)
- New York Death Metal
- New York Death Militia (underground music club)
- New York Divorce Mediation (Stony Brook, NY)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Gus Birkhead, MD, MPH, chairman of the group and deputy commissioner of the New York Department of Health, said a lesson learned during pandemic vaccine safety monitoring was the usefulness of coordination among federal agencies on vaccine safety monitoring issues.
The New York Department of Health said Citigroup, Goldman Sachs and Morgan Stanley have applied for supplies of the H1N1 vaccine and are eligible because they are large employers with in-house clinics.
He pointed to a New York Department of Health study that reported women living near solid waste landfills where gas is escaping have a fourfold increase in their risk of bladder cancer or leukemia than people who don't live near landfills.
Unnasch, ([dagger]) and Joon-Hak Lee ([double dagger]) (3) * State of New York Department of Health, Ithaca, New York, USA; ([dagger]) University of Alabama at Birmingham, Birmingham, Alabama; and ([double dagger]) State of New York Department of Health, Albany, New York, USA (1) Current affiliation: Cornell University, Ithaca, New York, USA (2) Current affiliation: State of New York Department of Health, Syracuse, New York, USA (3) Current affiliation: University of North Texas-Health Science Center, Fort Worth, Texas, USA Table.
When the City of New York Department of Health announced that it would increase its efforts to eliminate magico-religious workers from New York State in February 1924, it had the support of medical associations in all five boroughs, the New York State Medical Society, and the State Commissioner of Education.
The American Heart Association, American Legacy Foundation, American Medical Association and State of New York Department of Health introduced a guidebook for parents in conjunction with the new report called "Screen Out
Hoefer, of the New York Department of Health in Albany, and her colleagues reviewed FoodNet surveillance data for 12,159 cases of Salmonella infection from 2004 and 2005.