This month, their Cool New York DANCE Festival offers 19 performances by over 60 ensembles, including Amos Pinhasi, Terry Dean Bartlett, and Yoshiko Chuma & The School of Hard Knocks.
What does NYDF stand for?
NYDF stands for New York Dance Festival
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NYDF
We have 1 other meaning of NYDF in our Acronym Attic
- New York Downtown Clown
- Northern Youth Dance Company (UK)
- New York Disaster Counseling Coalition
- New York Drama Critics' Circle
- New York Department of Environmental Conservation
- National Youth Development Education Programme (National Youth Council of Ireland)
- New York Department of Environmental Protection
- New York Drug Enforcement Task Force
- New York Diamond Exchange
- National Youth Dance Festival (UK)
- New York Democracy Forum (Foreign Policy Association; New York, NY)
- New York Department of Health
- New York Downtown Hospital (New York, NY)
- National Youth Development Information Center
- New York Disaster Interfaith Services
- Not Your Daughters Jeans (clothing brand)
- New York District Key Club
- New York Democratic Lawyers Council (New York, NY)
- National Youth Development Learning Network (Washington, DC)
- New York Death Metal
Samples in periodicals archive:
com NEW YORK AUBURN New York Institute of Dance and Education New York Dance Festival Dates: Jul 9-22.
org AUBURN New York Dance Festival Dates: July 10-22.