Samantha Gentile, a former intern at Studley, joined the firm immediately upon graduating from Fairfield University to work with Studley's New York Consulting Group, a team which consults on some of the firm's largest transactions.
What does NYCG stand for?
NYCG stands for New York Consulting Group
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NYCG
We have 3 other meanings of NYCG in our Acronym Attic
- New York City Football Club (Major League Soccer team)
- New York City Free Clinic
- Newquay Youth Centre Football Club (UK)
- New York Comedy Film Festival
- New York Catholic Forensics League (debate team)
- New York City Finger Salute
- National Youth Council of Ghana (Accra, Ghana)
- New York Cable Guy (retailer)
- New York City Girl
- New York Commerce Group (New York, NY)
- New York Corn Growers Association
- National Youth Choirs of Great Britain (County Durham, UK)
- New York City Gay Basketball League (New York)
- New York City Gay Hockey Association
- New York City Gay Men's Chorus (New York, NY)
- New York City Grassroots Media Conference
- New York Clearing House (bank consortium; New York, NY)
- New York Community Hospital (Brooklyn, NY)
- New York Council for the Humanities (New York, NY)
- New York Cross Harbor Railroad
Samples in periodicals archive:
Richard Frazita is a senior consultant with Access Media International, a New York consulting group serving the computer, wireless, Internet and digital media industries.
Cushman & Wakefield announced Maureen Kelly has joined the firm's New York Consulting Group as director and Peter Waldt has joined Global Consulting as managing director.