Columbia researchers will play major roles in the following centers: -- The New York Consortium on Membrane Protein Structure, led by Wayne Hendrickson, University Professor of Biochemistry and Molecular Biophysics at Columbia University Medical Center.
What does NYCOMPS stand for?
NYCOMPS stands for New York Consortium on Membrane Protein Structure
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- New York Conservation Officers Association
- New York City Outward Bound (Long Island City, NY)
- New York City Outward Bound Center (New York, NY)
- New York City Office of Emergency Management (est. 1996)
- New York City Opportunities Fund (Funders’ Collaborative on Youth Organizing)
- New York Consortium of Library Consortia
- New York College of Osteopathic Medicine
- New York Conference of Mayors
- New York Communications Company
- New York College of Osteopathic Medicine Educational Consortium
- National Youth Council of Ogoni People
- New York Collective of Radical Educators
- National Youth Choir of Scotland (Glasgow, Scotland, UK)
- New York Committee for Occupational Safety and Health
- Navy Yacht Club of Pensacola (Florida)
- New York Cancer Project
- New York City Planning Commission (New York)
- New York Coastal Partnership, Inc
- New York Consumer Protection Board
- National Youth Crime Prevention Conference