Clara Miller founded Nonprofit Finance Fund from a spin-off of the New York Community Trust originally focused on energy conservation for nonprofits.
What does NYCT stand for?
NYCT stands for New York Community Trust
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NYCT
- Navy Yacht Club San Diego (Commanding Officer Naval Base Coronado Morale, Welfare and Recreation program; Coronado, CA)
- New York City Science and Engineering Fair
- New York Computer Services Group, Inc. (New York, NY)
- New York Central System Historical Society (railroad history)
- New York Chinese School Patrol (New York, NY)
- New York Cigar Smoking Society
- New York City Social Sports Club
- New York City Specialized Science High Schools Admissions Test
- New York Circle of Translators
- New York City Transit
- New York Container Terminal, Inc. (Staten Island, NY)
- New York Culkin Times (fan website)
- New York City Transit Authority (New York City)
- New York Coal Trade Association
- National Youth Careers and Transitions Advisory Group (Australia; est. 2005)
- New York City Technical College (New York)
- New York College of Traditional Chinese Medicine
- New York Center for Teacher Development (Stony Brook, NY)
- New York City Teaching Fellows
- New York City Teaching Fellows Program
Samples in periodicals archive:
Slutsky, president, New York Community Trust and Gene Austin, president & CEO of Convio, an event sponsor.
with its Health Care Leadership Award, and The New York Community Trust, one of New York's preeminent philanthropic leaders, with a Special Tribute.
The Young Men's Clinic received funding from the New York Community Trust that same year.
The September 11th Fund, which was established by the New York Community Trust and the United Way to aid victims of the 9-11 terrorist attack on New York City, is coming under close scrutiny for some very troubling fund dispersals.
18 benefit concert featuring High Desert performers in music genres ranging from country to jazz to Celtic to pop, will raise money for the September 11th Fund established by the United Way and The New York Community Trust.
The cash would go to the September 11 Fund set up by the United Way of New York and The New York Community Trust, Microsoft President Rick Belluzzo told employees in a memo made available to Reuters.
A fund called the September 11th Fund, established by the United Way of America and The New York Community Trust, has been established and has already received a one million dollar donation from Bank of America.