OTCBB:INLM), a worldwide leader in business-to-business barter services, today announced that it has exercised its option to purchase New York Commerce Group (NYCG), formerly known as Barter Advantage.
What does NYCG stand for?
NYCG stands for New York Commerce Group (New York, NY)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NYCG
We have 3 other meanings of NYCG in our Acronym Attic
- New Yorkers for Constitutional Freedoms (New York)
- New York City Football Club (Major League Soccer team)
- New York City Free Clinic
- Newquay Youth Centre Football Club (UK)
- New York Comedy Film Festival
- New York Catholic Forensics League (debate team)
- New York City Finger Salute
- National Youth Council of Ghana (Accra, Ghana)
- New York Cable Guy (retailer)
- New York City Girl
- New York Consulting Group
- New York Corn Growers Association
- National Youth Choirs of Great Britain (County Durham, UK)
- New York City Gay Basketball League (New York)
- New York City Gay Hockey Association
- New York City Gay Men's Chorus (New York, NY)
- New York City Grassroots Media Conference
- New York Clearing House (bank consortium; New York, NY)
- New York Community Hospital (Brooklyn, NY)
- New York Council for the Humanities (New York, NY)
Samples in periodicals archive:
OTCBB:INLM), a worldwide leader in business-to-business barter services, announced today that it has acquired an option to purchase the assets of New York Commerce Group (formerly known as Barter Advantage).