It is also being broadcast at the New York ComicCon 2009 convention this weekend, which is being attended by Eve Myles, who plays Gwen, and director Euros Lyn.
What does NYCC stand for?
NYCC stands for New York ComicCon (Convention)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NYCC
We have 41 other meanings of NYCC in our Acronym Attic
- New York Chinese Baptist Church
- New York Center for Biomedical Engineering (City College of New York)
- New York City Board of Education Retirement System
- New York City Board of Health
- New York Collegiate Baseball League
- New York City Beard and Moustache (New York)
- New York City Board of Education
- New York City Bartenders & Patrons
- New York City Ballet Workout (digital video disc)
- New York City Council
- New York Communities for Change
- New York Cultural Center (New York, NY)
- New York Cycle Club (bicycle club, New York City metropolitan area)
- North York Civic Centre (Toronto, Canada)
- North Yorkshire County Council (UK)
- New York City Coalition Against Hunger
- New York City Childhood Asthma Initiative
- New York City Collective Bargaining Law
- New York City Comic Book Museum
- New York Chinese Cultural Center
Samples in periodicals archive:
22 /PRNewswire/ -- Living comics legend Joe Simon will attend the New York ComicCon as Titan Books hosts him in their first year as exhibitors.
To add another exciting element to the Chaotic gaming experience, TC Digital Games recently launched Chaotic Battledrome Events, a national Organized Play program, at New York ComicCon, with additional events scheduled throughout 2008 at Wizard World Philadelphia, Origins Games Fair, San Diego Comic-Con, Gen Con Indy, Fan Expo Canada and Gen Con Australia.