The building is being developed by Edge Property Group with lending partners the New York City Regional Center, Upper Manhattan Empowerment Zone Development Corporation, Empire Slate Development, end Signature Bank.
What does NYCRC stand for?
NYCRC stands for New York City Regional Center (New York, NY)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NYCRC
- New York City Policing Roundtable (New York, NY)
- New York City Pigeon Rescue Central
- New York City Pharmacists Society
- New York City Public School
- National Youth Council of Russia (est. 1992)
- New York Capital Roundtable
- New York Central Railroad
- New York City Resistor (hacking collective)
- New York Concert Review (publication)
- New York Connecting Railroad
- New York Civil Rights Coalition
- New York City Rodent Control Academy
- New York Census Research Data Center
- New York Commercial Real Estate Women
- New York City Restaurant Group (New York, NY)
- New York Classic Realty Group (New York, NY)
- New York City Research Initiative (US NASA)
- Northern and Yorkshire Cancer Registry Information Service
- New York Comprehensive Research Libraries
- New York City Rescue Mission (New York)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The New York City Regional Center (NYCRC) is providing the financing through the EB-5 visa program of the U.
The private sector execs, and engineers from some of the public agencies, have designed the curriculum and provide the instruction free-of-charge and the New York City Regional Center for Economic Development, part of the New York State Education Department and City University of New York, lends the financial and technical support.