The building and its street floor interior are designated landmarks of the New York City Landmarks Preservation Commission, and confirmed by the New York City Board of Estimate.
What does NYCLPC stand for?
NYCLPC stands for New York City Landmarks Preservation Commission
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- New Yorkers for Civil Justice Reform
- National Youth Center of Korea (est. 2001; Cheonan, South Korea)
- National Youth Council of Latvia
- Nepomak Young Community Leader (Cyprus)
- New York City Landmark (New York, NY)
- New York Collegiate League
- New York County Lawyers' Association
- New York City Labor Against the War
- Navy Yacht Club Long Beach (California)
- New York Child Learning Institute
- National Young Community Leaders Recognition (Vietnam)
- New York City Law Review
- New York Civil Liberties Union
- National Youth Council of Moldova
- New York Central Mutual (insurance)
- New York City Marathon
- New York Colonial Manuscripts (historical publication)
- New York Compensation Managers, Inc. (workers' compensation insurance provider)
- New York City Metropolitan Area
- New York Community Media Alliance
Samples in periodicals archive:
Gran is a Fellow of the American Institute of Architects, has served on the New York City Landmarks Preservation Commission, and has been a design critic at Pratt Institute.
Puck penthouse goes back to the drawing board Last month, the New York City Landmarks Preservation Commission rejected developer Jared Kushner's plans for a penthouse atop the historic Puck Building, the New York Times reported.
The New York City Landmarks Preservation Commission supervised the renovation of the Palm Court, the Oak Bar and Oak Room, the Terrace Room, the Grand Ballroom and the Edwardian Room.
The New York City Landmarks Preservation Commission (LPC) voted unanimously to landmark Westbeth.
Sharif El-Gamal and Park51 rendering (building source: SOMA Architects)A Manhattan judge has dismissed a lawsuit by former New York City firefighter Timothy Brown who is trying to halt the construction of the Park51 Islamic community centernear Ground Zero by overturning a decision by the New York City Landmarks Preservation Commission to deny landmark status to a 150-year-old building on the Park Place site.
3 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The New York Civil Liberties Union and the American Civil Liberties Union today praised the New York City Landmarks Preservation Commission for standing up for the principles of religious freedom and tolerance in approving a proposal to build a 13-story Islamic cultural center near the World Trade Center site in New York City.
9, new plans for the pool - which, at four-times Olympic size, is the largest of 11 city pools built in 1936 by Robert Moses - will be reviewed by the New York City Landmarks Preservation Commission.