The acquisition also marks the first investment made by the Taconic New York City Investment Fund LP, an investment fund with $220 million in equity from Taconic and its institutional investors.
What does NYCIF stand for?
NYCIF stands for New York City Investment Fund
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- New York Career Institute
- New York Center for Iridology (New York, NY)
- New York Choreographic Institute (est. 2000; New York, NY)
- New York Church International (New York, New York)
- New York Claims Investigation
- New York City Industries for the Blind
- New York Community Investment Company
- New York City Inner City Outings (New York, NY)
- New York Center for Interpersonal Development
- New York City Industrial Development Agency
- New York City Interscholastic Math League
- New York Center for Independent Publishing
- New York Compensation Insurance Rating Board
- New York City Journals (blog)
- New Yorkers for Civil Justice Reform
- National Youth Center of Korea (est. 2001; Cheonan, South Korea)
- National Youth Council of Latvia
- Nepomak Young Community Leader (Cyprus)
- New York City Landmark (New York, NY)
- New York Collegiate League
Samples in periodicals archive:
NYC ACRE partners include the New York City Investment Fund, the New York City Economic Development Corp.
Morgan Stanley, New York City Investment Fund, Prudential Financial, Inc.
EnerTech Capital Partners, an experienced clean tech investor, led the round, with Contour Venture Partners and the New York City Investment Fund adding to their existing commitments to the Company.
The project has the support of the New York City Investment Fund, which is participating in the financing of the project.
Speyer serves on the boards of a number of other organizations, including Carnegie Hall, New York-Presbyterian Hospital, The Partnership for New York City, RAND Corporation, Urban Land Institute, Columbia University, The New York City Investment Fund, and Survivors of the Shoah Visual History Foundation.
About The New York City Investment Fund The New York City Investment Fund (www.
A new investor, the New York City Investment Fund, also joined the round.