Grayson held several senior positions within New York City Government, including Deputy Mayor for Finance and Economic Development, Finance Commissioner and Chief Executive Officer of the New York City Industrial Development Agency.
What does NYCIDA stand for?
NYCIDA stands for New York City Industrial Development Agency
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
- National Youth Council of Ireland
- New York Career Institute
- New York Center for Iridology (New York, NY)
- New York Choreographic Institute (est. 2000; New York, NY)
- New York Church International (New York, New York)
- New York Claims Investigation
- New York City Industries for the Blind
- New York Community Investment Company
- New York City Inner City Outings (New York, NY)
- New York Center for Interpersonal Development
- New York City Investment Fund
- New York City Interscholastic Math League
- New York Center for Independent Publishing
- New York Compensation Insurance Rating Board
- New York City Journals (blog)
- New Yorkers for Civil Justice Reform
- National Youth Center of Korea (est. 2001; Cheonan, South Korea)
- National Youth Council of Latvia
- Nepomak Young Community Leader (Cyprus)
- New York City Landmark (New York, NY)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The New York City Industrial Development Agency announced the appointment of Kevin Doyle as a representative in the board of directors.
28 /PRNewswire/ -- The Bank of New York announced today its appointment as trustee by the New York City Industrial Development Agency (NYCIDA) for a significant portion of its existing and future bond issues.
Bozzo, 212-908-0515, both of Fitch/ CO: New York City Industrial Development Agency ST: New York IN: SU: RTG WB -- NY053 -- 7320 11/21/94 13:21 EST
NEW YORK -- Fitch Ratings withdraws its 'BBB+' rating on the $35 million New York City Industrial Development Agency (NY) civic facility revenue bonds series 2007, which were to have been issued on behalf of for the Young Men's Christian Association of Greater New York (YMCA of Greater New York).
The new website also includes a revamped page for the New York City Industrial Development Agency.
City Comptroller Bill Thompson announces plan for greater accountability of the New York City Industrial Development Agency at One Center St.
In August of this year REBNY provided testimony before the New York City Industrial Development Agency in favor of an amendment to the Uniform Tax Exemption Policy regarding guidelines for the Hudson Yards area.