[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] As the New York City Housing Authority (NYCHA) faces a serious financial shortfall, the government agency has laid out a plan to lease land on the grounds of housing projects to city developers, in a bold attempt to generate revenue.
What does NYCHA stand for?
NYCHA stands for New York City Housing Authority
This definition appears very frequently
See other definitions of NYCHA
- New York City Gay Hockey Association
- New York City Gay Men's Chorus (New York, NY)
- New York City Grassroots Media Conference
- New York Clearing House (bank consortium; New York, NY)
- New York Community Hospital (Brooklyn, NY)
- New York Council for the Humanities (New York, NY)
- New York Cross Harbor Railroad
- North Yarra Community Health (Australia)
- North York Community House (Canada)
- National Youth Cutting Horse Association (est. 1993)
- New York Clearing House Association
- New York City Housing and Neighborhood Information System
- New York City Housing Authority Police Department
- New York City Housing Development Corporation
- New York Council for History Education
- New York City Home Educators Alliance
- New York City Horror Film Festival
- New York City Homebrewers Guild
- New York City Health and Hospitals Corporation
- New York Collegiate Hockey League
Samples in periodicals archive:
This includes federal funds allocated to the New York City Housing Authority (NYCHA), the current owner of the units, under the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (ARRA).
Also coming to the city courtesy of the stimulus, though not included in that $544 million number, is an estimated $390 million for repairs and renovations for public housing at the New York City Housing Authority, $142 million for other housing programs, and $140 million for energy efficiency.
Broker of record for the New York City Housing Authority and the U.
Hill is always seeking new partners and is currently evaluating possibilities with the deputy director of education for the New York City Housing Authority, which works with forty-eight alternative high schools.
CONCLUSION The Elevator Vandalism Squad has proved to be an asset to the New York City Housing Authority Police.
Town donated books for the inaugural year of the program, which was held at the New York City Housing Authority Rutgers Community Center.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Caption: Offering holiday cheer to children living in five downtown New York City Housing Authority (NYCHA) developments that were affected by Super Storm Sandy, Tahl Propp Equities (TPE) donated and distributed bags full of Christmas toys at an afternoon party held at Campos Center, 633 East 13th Street.