The New York City Health and Hospitals Corporation, the largest municipal hospital and health care system in the country, is a $5.
What does NYCHHC stand for?
NYCHHC stands for New York City Health and Hospitals Corporation
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- National Youth Cutting Horse Association (est. 1993)
- New York City Housing Authority
- New York Clearing House Association
- New York City Housing and Neighborhood Information System
- New York City Housing Authority Police Department
- New York City Housing Development Corporation
- New York Council for History Education
- New York City Home Educators Alliance
- New York City Horror Film Festival
- New York City Homebrewers Guild
- New York Collegiate Hockey League
- New York City Housing Partnership
- New York City Human Resources Administration (New York, NY)
- New York City Human Rights Initiative
- New York City Human Rights Law (New York)
- New York Committee for Human Rights in the Philippines
- New York Correction History Society
- New York Catholic High Schools Athletic Association (founded 1927)
- New York Coalition for Healthy School Lunches
- New York County Health Services Review Organization
Samples in periodicals archive:
Created by the New York City Health and Hospitals Corporation, HHC Options reduces the health care costs (including doctor visits, hospitalization, and emergency room care) of uninsured individuals who are not eligible for government programs.
The $115 million development project was a partnership between the New York City Health and Hospitals Corporation (HHC) and the Dormitory Authority of the State of New York (DASNY).
Kovner, recent New York City Corporation Counsel as counsel to the medical schools currently negotiating over 400 million dollars of affiliation contracts with the New York City Health and Hospitals Corporation.
amp; NEW YORK -- A4 Health Systems(R), a leading provider of healthcare IT solutions, has signed an agreement with New York City Health and Hospitals Corporation (HHC) to provide the HealthMatics(R) Emergency Department Information System (EDIS) as a pilot implementation at Elmhurst Hospital.
The New York City Economic Development Corporation (EDC), in conjunction with the New York City Health and Hospitals Corporation (HI-IC), announced a Request for Proposals (RFP) for mixed-use development on a 77,800-SF parcel located on the 19.
New York City Health and Hospitals Corporation The New York City Health and Hospitals Corporation (HHC) is the largest municipal healthcare system in the country and consists of 11 acute care hospitals, 6 Diagnostic and Treatment Centers, 4 long-term care facilities, a certified home health care agency, and more than 80 community health clinics, including Communicare Centers and Child Health Clinics.
The city's Economic Development Corporation recently issued a request for proposals in conjunction with the New York City Health and Hospitals Corporation for the city-owned properties, the EDC announced last week.