Supporters of gay marriage in New York are cheering the appointment of Erik Bottcher, New York City Council Speaker Christine Quinn's liaison to the gay community, to the governor’s cabinet.
What does NYCC stand for?
NYCC stands for New York City Council
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of NYCC
We have 41 other meanings of NYCC in our Acronym Attic
- New York Criminal Bar Association
- New York Chinese Baptist Church
- New York Center for Biomedical Engineering (City College of New York)
- New York City Board of Education Retirement System
- New York City Board of Health
- New York Collegiate Baseball League
- New York City Beard and Moustache (New York)
- New York City Board of Education
- New York City Bartenders & Patrons
- New York City Ballet Workout (digital video disc)
- New York ComicCon (Convention)
- New York Communities for Change
- New York Cultural Center (New York, NY)
- New York Cycle Club (bicycle club, New York City metropolitan area)
- North York Civic Centre (Toronto, Canada)
- North Yorkshire County Council (UK)
- New York City Coalition Against Hunger
- New York City Childhood Asthma Initiative
- New York City Collective Bargaining Law
- New York City Comic Book Museum
Samples in periodicals archive:
Greenberg Traurig, LLP announced that New York City Council Member Melinda Katz will join the firm as of January 1, 2010 as Shareholder.
Thompson said: Today, the New York City Council introduced two measures, one that would allow the Council and the Mayor to single-handedly grant themselves the ability to run for a third term.
Page 1 is typeset and printed black on white with a green nameplate, but the remaining dozens of 3-hole-punched pages are photocopies of actual reports on actions of the New York City Council and Mayor.
Local 420 Targets Gracie Mansion Featuring Privatization Advocates Mayor Rudolph Giuliani, and The New York City Council NEW YORK, Aug.
Business Planning, Sales and Marketing Added to Three R's NEW YORK -- Hundreds of New York City high school students will be tackling more than just reading, writing and arithmetic during the school year under a $610,000 New York City Council grant to the National Foundation for Teaching Entrepreneurship (NFTE) that will further expand youth entrepreneurship education in public schools in every city council district.
Takei and Altman will join openly lesbian New York City Council Speaker Christine Quinn on Monday at the LGBT Center in New York City to officially launch the campaign.
Here's the invitation, which was forwarded to me by a reader who received it yesterday afternoon: ----- Forwarded Message ----From: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXTo: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXSent: Wednesday, April 16, 2008 3:17:04 PMSubject: FW: Meet New York City Council Speaker Christine C.