Greenberg Traurig, LLP announced that New York City Council Member Melinda Katz will join the firm as of January 1, 2010 as Shareholder.
What does NYCC stand for?
NYCC stands for New York City Council
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of NYCC
We have 41 other meanings of NYCC in our Acronym Attic
- New York Criminal Bar Association
- New York Chinese Baptist Church
- New York Center for Biomedical Engineering (City College of New York)
- New York City Board of Education Retirement System
- New York City Board of Health
- New York Collegiate Baseball League
- New York City Beard and Moustache (New York)
- New York City Board of Education
- New York City Bartenders & Patrons
- New York City Ballet Workout (digital video disc)
- New York ComicCon (Convention)
- New York Communities for Change
- New York Cultural Center (New York, NY)
- New York Cycle Club (bicycle club, New York City metropolitan area)
- North York Civic Centre (Toronto, Canada)
- North Yorkshire County Council (UK)
- New York City Coalition Against Hunger
- New York City Childhood Asthma Initiative
- New York City Collective Bargaining Law
- New York City Comic Book Museum
Samples in periodicals archive:
Dattner Architects is currently developing the Green Design Guidelines for the New York City School Construction Authority in response to the enactment of Local Law 86 by the New York City Council, which will require the city's public projects to achieve LEED certification or to achieve higher levels of environmental performance than city or state code requires.
Editorial will focus on city planning, landmarks, BSA, and developments at the New York City Council and the Department of Buildings.
NEW YORK -- Hundreds of New York City high school students will be tackling more than just reading, writing and arithmetic during the school year under a $610,000 New York City Council grant to the National Foundation for Teaching Entrepreneurship (NFTE) that will further expand youth entrepreneurship education in public schools in every city council district.
On December 28, 2006, Mayor Michael Bloomberg signed Intro 486-A (the "Act"), which was passed by the New York City Council on December 20.
Louis Aldermen Join Boston and Philadelphia in Urging City Agencies to Buy Elsewhere New York City Council Hearing Scheduled for Feb.
GK has also used this approach within a forum for youth to share their reactions to the September 11th attacks, and in projects with the New York City Council and the Motorola Corporation.
The Residential Management Council of the Real Estate Board of New York (REBNY), in cooperation with the Council of New York Cooperatives and Condominiums (CNYC) released a Co-op Board Admissions Guide in response to legislation the New York City Council introduced, which REBNY and other groups opposed.