For more information, contact the New York City Coalition to End Lead Poisoning, 2183 Amsterdam Avenue, New York, NY 10032, (212) 543-0260, or e-mail NYCCELP2003@aol.
What does NYCCELP stand for?
NYCCELP stands for New York City Coalition to End Lead Poisoning
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- New York City Coalition Against Hunger
- New York City Childhood Asthma Initiative
- New York City Collective Bargaining Law
- New York City Comic Book Museum
- New York Chinese Cultural Center
- New York Christian Counseling Center (New York, NY)
- New York City Community College (New York)
- New York City Cycling Championship (annual)
- Numurkah Youth Club Cricket Club (Australia)
- New York Citizens for Clean Elections
- New York City Campaign Finance Board
- New York City Consulting Group (real estate)
- New York City Crochet Guild (New York, NY)
- New York City Community Gardens Coalition
- New York City Classical Guitar Society (New York, NY)
- Navy Yacht Club Channel Islands (US Naval Sailing Association; Port Hueneme, CA)
- New York Chefs Cooking for Life
- New York City Central Labor Council
- New York City Church of Christ (New York, NY)
- New York Convention Center Operating Corporation (New York City)
Samples in periodicals archive:
It would put into law what the New York City Coalition to End Lead Poisoning and other public and environmental groups involved in the litigation failed to achieve in the courts.