Kearns will add a strong management and fiscal backbone to the subsidiary as a result of an extensive work history as a leader in public pensions and finance via his experience as Executive Director of the New York City Board of Education Retirement System.
What does NYCBERS stand for?
NYCBERS stands for New York City Board of Education Retirement System
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- New York City Badminton (club; New York)
- New York City Ballet
- New York City Bus
- New York Community Bank
- New York Customs Broker (Jamaica, NY)
- New York City Bar Association
- New York City Breastfeeding Alliance, Inc
- New York Criminal Bar Association
- New York Chinese Baptist Church
- New York Center for Biomedical Engineering (City College of New York)
- New York City Board of Health
- New York Collegiate Baseball League
- New York City Beard and Moustache (New York)
- New York City Board of Education
- New York City Bartenders & Patrons
- New York City Ballet Workout (digital video disc)
- New York City Council
- New York ComicCon (Convention)
- New York Communities for Change
- New York Cultural Center (New York, NY)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Retirement System is composed of the five pension boards which are as follows: The New York City Employee Retirement System, the New York City Teachers Retirement System, the New York City Police Pension Fund, The New York City Fire Pension Fund, as well as The New York City Board of Education Retirement System.