And then, if you have energy left, optional courses in the evenings: yoga, stretch, Pilates--even the New York City Ballet workout.
What does NYCBW stand for?
NYCBW stands for New York City Ballet Workout (digital video disc)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- New York City Breastfeeding Alliance, Inc
- New York Criminal Bar Association
- New York Chinese Baptist Church
- New York Center for Biomedical Engineering (City College of New York)
- New York City Board of Education Retirement System
- New York City Board of Health
- New York Collegiate Baseball League
- New York City Beard and Moustache (New York)
- New York City Board of Education
- New York City Bartenders & Patrons
- New York City Council
- New York ComicCon (Convention)
- New York Communities for Change
- New York Cultural Center (New York, NY)
- New York Cycle Club (bicycle club, New York City metropolitan area)
- North York Civic Centre (Toronto, Canada)
- North Yorkshire County Council (UK)
- New York City Coalition Against Hunger
- New York City Childhood Asthma Initiative
- New York City Collective Bargaining Law
Samples in periodicals archive:
And since the release of the New York City Ballet Workout DVD, teenagers and young professionals alike have suddenly taken an interest in tutus and pirouettes.
To get this goddess physique, we've got our hot pink legwarmers on (3), pounds 5, Ad Hoc (020-7376 8829), and are doing the New York City Ballet Workout 2 (4), pounds 12.
Try the New York City Ballet workout class in Holmes Place health clubs.
And to make ends meet, she worked as a secretary at her church and taught the New York City Ballet Workout at various locations around the city.
The New York City Ballet Workout is now available on video and DVD.