He always envisioned working at a non-profit: Before coming to the Y in 2000, he held positions at the New York City Audubon Society, where he was executive director, and at the Parks Council, as deputy executive director for programs.
What does NYCAS stand for?
NYCAS stands for New York City Audubon Society (National Audubon Society Chapter)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NYCAS
We have 1 other meaning of NYCAS in our Acronym Attic
- New York Center for Agricultural Medicine and Health
- New York Center for Art Media Studies
- New York Compensation Action Network
- New York City Association of Neonatal Nurses
- New York City Alumnae Panhellenic (women's organization)
- New York City Asthma Partnership (New York City Department of Health and Mental Hygiene; New York, NY)
- New York Coalition for Alternatives to Pesticides
- New York's Capital Region
- New York Center for AIDS Research
- New York City A1C Registry (aka New York City Hemoglobin A1C Registry; New York City Department of Health and Mental Hygiene)
- New York Conference on Asian Studies
- New York Council of Administrators of Special Education
- New York Coalition Against Terrorism
- New York City Art Teachers Association
- Nanyang Concert Band (Japan)
- New York City Badminton (club; New York)
- New York City Ballet
- New York City Bus
- New York Community Bank
- New York Customs Broker (Jamaica, NY)
Samples in periodicals archive:
com, Greater New York Chamber of Commerce, Sierra Club, New York City Audubon Society, KIWI magazine, E - The Environmental Magazine, the Manhattan Chamber of Commerce and Ogden Publications, Inc.
McAdams, executive director of the New York City Audubon Society.