Memorial's Board Launches Capital Campaign with Strong Momentum NEW YORK, March 28, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The New York City AIDS Memorial's Board of Directors (http://nycaidsmemorial.
What does NYCAHN stand for?
NYCAHN stands for New York City AIDS (acquired immune deficiency syndrome) Housing Network
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- New Yorkers for Companion Animals
- New York Circus Arts Academy
- New York City Alumni Association
- New York City Alliance Against Sexual Assault
- New York Chinese Alliance Church
- New York City Administrative Code (New York, NY)
- New York City Arts Coalition (New York, NY)
- New York Collegiate Athletic Conference
- New York Colloquium on Algorithms and Complexity (biannual event)
- New York City Association of Hotel Concierges
- New York City Asbestos Litigation
- New York City Adult Literacy Initiative (New York, NY)
- New York Center for Agricultural Medicine and Health
- New York Center for Art Media Studies
- New York Compensation Action Network
- New York City Association of Neonatal Nurses
- New York City Alumnae Panhellenic (women's organization)
- New York City Asthma Partnership (New York City Department of Health and Mental Hygiene; New York, NY)
- New York Coalition for Alternatives to Pesticides
- New York's Capital Region
Samples in periodicals archive:
A part of the proceeds will benefit The New York City AIDS fund.
The event was organized by members of Housing Works and New York City AIDS Housing Network (NYCAHN).
Forty percent of the proceeds from sales of FNO collection pieces will benefit the New York City AIDS Fund in the New York Community Trust.
Purchase items from the 2012 FNO collection and a portion of the proceeds will go to the New York City AIDS Fund in the NY Community Trust.
New York City organizations representing various HIV/AIDS affected groups plan on participating at the event, including Housing Works, Bailey House, Gay Men's Health Crisis, and New York City AIDS Housing Network.
DIED: Javier Gaitan, 57, a New York City AIDS activist, in a car accident in Ohio, March 13.
Tickets On-Sale Tomorrow, Exclusively for Cardmembers, to this One-of-a-Kind Event at Lincoln Center on September 7, 2010 NEW YORK -- American Express announced today its exclusive offering for Cardmembers to the first-ever Fashion's Night Out: The Show, the largest public fashion show in New York City history, taking place on September 7, 2010 at Lincoln Center, with a portion of the proceeds benefitting The New York City AIDS fund.