New York Central Mutual Fire Insurance Company $161,947,756 7.
What does NYCM stand for?
NYCM stands for New York Central Mutual (insurance)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NYCM
We have 2 other meanings of NYCM in our Acronym Attic
- New York Collegiate League
- New York County Lawyers' Association
- New York City Labor Against the War
- Navy Yacht Club Long Beach (California)
- New York Child Learning Institute
- New York City Landmarks Preservation Commission
- National Young Community Leaders Recognition (Vietnam)
- New York City Law Review
- New York Civil Liberties Union
- National Youth Council of Moldova
- New York City Marathon
- New York Colonial Manuscripts (historical publication)
- New York Compensation Managers, Inc. (workers' compensation insurance provider)
- New York City Metropolitan Area
- New York Community Media Alliance
- New York City Mountain Biking (mountain biking enthusiast group; New York)
- New York City Medical Examiners
- New York City Museum Educators Roundtable
- New York City Motion Graphics
- New York City Mathematics Project
Samples in periodicals archive:
NYCM--known formally as New York Central Mutual Fire Insurance Company--competes with national carriers who have shown an ever-growing appetite for expanding their advertising in most venues, particularly in broadcast and online.
Byline: nGI Amy Bryan, agency owner at Bryan Insurance Agency Years at company: 6 College: SUNY Oswego '03 Organizations/accreditations: member of PIA & NY Young Insurance Professionals; Immediate Past president for NYYIPs; Part of the New York Central Mutual Agency Advisory Council & the PIA Agents Advisory Council; member of Lions Club in Cornwall, NY; working towards my CIC designation Read Amy's previous nGI Q&A Who is your primary contact at your top 3 insurers?
Response beat all ten of the state's largest insurers -- Allstate, GEICO, State Farm, Progressive, Travelers, Liberty Mutual, AIG, White Mountains, New York Central Mutual Fire, and Nationwide.
Meg Green New York Central Mutual Receives E-Fusion Award For Underwriting Management Application New York Central Mutual Fire Insurance Co.
That's the route that New York Central Mutual Fire Insurance Co.
3, 1993, the company acquired the administrative contract for Home Mutual from New York Central Mutual.
New York Central Mutual Insurance Company announced today that they have partnered with Identity Theft 911(TM) to offer their policyholders identity resolution services, should they fall victim to identity theft.