Two-thirds (67 percent) of respondents to a survey during a session presented by this author at the 2008 New York Cash Exchange said they don't think their bank fully understands their business.
What does NYCE stand for?
NYCE stands for New York Cash Exchange
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NYCE
We have 14 other meanings of NYCE in our Acronym Attic
- New York City Department of Education
- New York Council of Dog Owner Groups
- New York City Department of Health
- New York City Department of Health and Mental Hygiene
- New York City Department of Sanitation
- New York City Department of Transportation
- New York City Department of Parks and Recreation
- New York City Dance School
- New York County Dental Society (New York, NY)
- Navy Yacht Club Everett (Everett, WA)
- New York City Employee
- New York Cotton Exchange (parent with NYBOT)
- Nine-Year Compulsory Education (China)
- Normalización y Certificación Electrónica
- New York City Economic Development Corporation
- New York City Environmental Fund (New York, NY)
- New York Consensus Economic Forecasts
- New York Conservation Education Fund (New York, NY)
- New York City Environmental Justice Alliance (New York, New York)
- New York City Emergency Medical Services
Samples in periodicals archive:
PITTSBURGH, May 25 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Senior working capital management experts from Mellon Global Cash Management (GCM) will highlight a number of innovative products and services in Booth 222 at the 2006 New York Cash Exchange conference from Wednesday, May 31 through Friday, June 2 at the NY Hilton and Towers in New York City.
Customers were able to get their money if they tried a second time or were patient while machines took their time processing transactions, said officials at Chase and at the New York Cash Exchange, or NYCE, a regional ATM network.
com/), the global number one vendor of strong user authentication products to the financial sector, today announced that it will showcase its renowned Digipass product line to the financial sector in the US at the New York Cash Exchange Conference.
Partnering with Qwest Communications International (NYSE:Q), BillMatrix also led an educational session on alternative bill payment methods to the attendees of the 23rd Annual New York Cash Exchange in New York City earlier this month.
New York Cash Exchange is an annual regional cash management conference presented by the Treasury Management Association of New York.
The Internet Business Banking Authority, today encouraged attendees at the New York Cash Exchange 2002 Conference to consider the value of the "Intelligent Treasury" and how it can increase profits and reduce costs by optimizing the financial supply chain.