Martin Fridson, Merrill Lynch's Chief High Yield Strategist, Speaks at New York Capital Roundtable Thursday, January 11, 8:30am, Yale Club 50 Vanderbilt Avenue@Grand Central Station WHO: Martin S.
What does NYCR stand for?
NYCR stands for New York Capital Roundtable
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NYCR
We have 7 other meanings of NYCR in our Acronym Attic
- National Youth Council of Papua New Guinea
- New York City Pedicab Owners Association
- New York Civic Participation Project
- New York City Police Pension Fund
- New York City Public / Private Initiatives
- New York City Policing Roundtable (New York, NY)
- New York City Pigeon Rescue Central
- New York City Pharmacists Society
- New York City Public School
- National Youth Council of Russia (est. 1992)
- New York Central Railroad
- New York City Resistor (hacking collective)
- New York Concert Review (publication)
- New York Connecting Railroad
- New York City Regional Center (New York, NY)
- New York Civil Rights Coalition
- New York City Rodent Control Academy
- New York Census Research Data Center
- New York Commercial Real Estate Women
- New York City Restaurant Group (New York, NY)
Samples in periodicals archive:
NEW YORK -- With the Securities and Exchange Commission expected soon to announce new rules governing reverse mergers, the New York Capital Roundtable is sponsoring a "Reverse Merger Summit" on Oct.
M&A Banker Holt Thrasher Explains Why at New York Capital Roundtable Thursday, November 2, 8:30am, Yale Club 50 Vanderbilt Avenue@Grand Central Station WHO: B.