Box 50 Syracuse, New York 13214 AutoOne is a Limited Assignment Distribution (LAD) servicing carrier handling New York Automobile Insurance Plan (NYAIP) business for over 20 New York insurance carriers.
What does NYAIP stand for?
NYAIP stands for New York Automobile Insurance Plan
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- North Yorkshire Aquatics Forum
- New York Alliance for Environmental Concerns
- New York Asian Film Festival
- New York Amateur Football League
- New York Attorney General
- New York Association for Gender Rights Advocacy
- New Yorkers Against Gun Violence
- New York Association on HIV Over Fifty
- New York Association of Homes and Services for the Aging
- New York Association of In-House Locksmiths
- Not Your Average Joe
- National Young Athletes League (UK)
- National Yugoslav Army of Liberation (US Navy)
- New York Association of Local Government Records Officers (Albany, NY)
- National Youth Art Month (various locations)
- New York Academy of Medicine
- New York Academy of Music (Manhasset, NY)
- New York Asian Music
- Not Yet Another Method (software design)
- New York American Marketing Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Carriers began to ease both their rates and underwriting guidelines, thus further reducing the need for coverage in the New York Automobile Insurance Plan ("NYAIP"), particularly in downstate New York.
Gonzalez was placed on the Certified Check Requirement List by the New York Automobile Insurance Plan for issuing three dishonored checks totaling $869.