Madigan served as first the vice president, then president, of the New York Association for Business Economics from 1998-2000 and she currently participates in the National Association for Business Economics.
What does NYABE stand for?
NYABE stands for New York Association for Business Economics
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- New York Association for Ambulatory Care (Commack, NY)
- New York Association of Approved Environmental Laboratories
- New York Abortion Access Fund
- New York Alliance Against Insurance Fraud
- New York Association for Analytical Psychology
- New York Association for American-Russian Relations (unincorporated organization)
- National Youth Advisory Board (Souper Bowl of Caring)
- National Youth Association of Bhutan
- Neighborhood Youth Advisory Board (Hampton, VA)
- New York Air Brake (manufacturer of railroad locomotive air brake systems)
- New York African Burial Ground (New York City)
- New York African Burial Ground Project
- New York Association of Black Journalists (Harlem, NY)
- New York Area Bisexual Network
- National Yogurt Association Criteria
- National Youth Advocacy Coalition
- New York Annual Conference of the United Methodist Church
- New York Archeological Council
- New York Athletic Club
- North York Aquatic Club
Samples in periodicals archive:
In recognition of his contributions, he was selected by the New York Association for Business Economics as the recipient of the Butler Award for 2000 and by NABE and the Washington Statistical Society as the recipient of the Julius Shiskin Award for 1999.
In a speech to the New York Association for Business Economics, Alan Greenspan said the advances were structural rather than cyclical and therefore likely to be sustained.