The shareholders want to separate Y back to X and Y, but the prior X shareholders have been advised that their exchange of Y stock for new X stock will not qualify as a tax-free division, because X will not meet the Sec.
What does NX stand for?
NX stands for New X (X terminal server system by NoMachine)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NX
We have 2 other meanings of NX in our Acronym Attic
- National Work Zone Awareness Week
- North West Zambia Development Trust (charity)
- Neue Wege zur Gesundheit (German: New Paths to Health)
- National Work-Zone Safety Information Clearinghouse
- North West Zine Works (independent media publication)
- Air Macau (airline code)
- eNtrance - eXit (railroad engineering)
- Entry/Exit (railroads)
- Naval Experiment (Star Trek; compare with NCC)
- Navy Exchange
- Nexus (Everquest gaming)
- Nitrous Express, Inc. (Wichita Falls, TX)
- No Excuses (Internet slang)
- No Execute (Microsoft)
- Noranda, Quebec (Ontario Northland railway code)
- Normal to X-Axis
- Northern Exposure (TV show)
- NX Clusive (Spanish: México Northamerica; TV show)
- Pump It Up: New Xenesis (video game)
Samples in periodicals archive:
New X Server Management panes are designed for multiple X displays.
Three of X's board members, including its chairman, were elected to the New X board.