Aside from serving clients at McKinsey, Baiju led the firm's service lines in corporate new venture units and monetizing intellectual property.
What does NVU stand for?
NVU stands for New Venture Unit
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NVU
We have 2 other meanings of NVU in our Acronym Attic
- Northern Virginia Therapeutic Riding Program
- National Vocational Training System (India)
- Network Virtual Terminal Service
- Night Vision Threshold Test
- Northern Virginia Table Tennis Club
- Nederlandse Vereniging van Tolken en Vertalers (Netherlands)
- National Veterinary Technician Week
- Nederlandse Volks Unie (Dutch: Dutch Folk Union)
- Neurovascular Unit
- Nevada Urology Associates (Reno, Nevada)
- Non-VA Utilization
- Northern Virginia Urology
- Northern Virginia University Center (now George Mason University; Arlington, VA)
- National Vision User Group
- Northern Virginia Urban League
- National Visitor Use Monitoring Program (US Department of Agriculture Forest Service)
- Napa Valley Unified School District (California)
- Napa Valley Vintners Association (St. Helena, CA)
- Nederlands Verbond van Vakverenigingen (Dutch)
- Nederlandse Vakbond Varkenshouders (Dutch: Dutch Pig Trade Union)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Prior to BioEnterprise, Shah was an executive with McKinsey & Company, where he played a leading role in the Growth and Business Building practice and helped develop two new service lines: developing corporate new venture units and monetizing intellectual property.
Before joining Tricord, he served as senior vice president for Connex and SANavigator, both new venture units of Western Digital.