The expansion also provides a new home to several of the Rotman School's research and education centres including the Desautels Centre for Integrative Thinking, Rotman DesignWorks, Martin Prosperity Institute, Clarkson Centre for Business Ethics and Board Effectiveness, Institute for International Business, Centre for Entrepreneurship and Innovation, Michael Lee-Chin Family Institute for Corporate Citizenship, the Centre for Health Sector Strategy and a new Venture Lab.
What does NVL stand for?
NVL stands for New Venture Lab
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of NVL
We have 28 other meanings of NVL in our Acronym Attic
- Nederlandse Vereniging Jack Russell Terrier (Dutch: Dutch Association Jack Russell Terrier)
- Nederlandse Vakgroep Keramisten (Dutch: Dutch Potters Department)
- Nederlandse Vereniging Kristallografie (Dutch)
- Norsk Vorstehhund Klubb (Norwegian dog club)
- Nederlandse Vereniging voor Klinisch Chemie
- Nederlandse Vereniging Kritisch Prikken (Dutch: Dutch Association for Conscientious Vaccination; The Netherlands)
- National Veterinary Laboratory
- Nationale Versorgungs Leitlinien (German: National Supply Guidelines)
- Navy Virtual Library
- Night Vision Laboratory (Night Vision and Electronic Sensors Directorate, NVESD; US Army)
- No Visible Lesion (pathology)
- Not Very Likely
- Nuclear VCP (Valosin-Containing Protein)-Like Protein (genomics)
- Null Value
- Napa Valley Language Academy (Napa, CA)
- National Vehicle Leasing Association
- National Viewers' and Listeners' Association (UK)
- Nederlandse Vereniging Longfunctie Assistenten (Dutch respiratory function technologists)
- Nevada Language Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
The new Entrepreneurship specialization within the Master of Science in Information Technology (MSIT) includes FastTrac New Venture[TM] courses, such as Foundations of Entrepreneurship: FastTrac[R] New Venture and FastTrac New Venture Lab.
Venture capitalists also participate in the program as part of the New Venture Lab exercise.