Ehrlich has been teaching e-business and entrepreneurship at the University of San Francisco Graduate School of Management since 1999 and is on the faculty of the USF New Venture Center.
What does NVC stand for?
NVC stands for New Venture Center (various organizations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NVC
We have 62 other meanings of NVC in our Acronym Attic
- Narrowband Video Codec
- National Vegetation Classification Levels
- National Vice Commander (American Legion)
- National Vice-Chief (Order of the Arrow, Boy Scouts of America)
- National Visa Center
- National Vocabulary Championship
- National Volleyball Center (Rochester, MN)
- National Volunteer Corps (UN)
- Nerve Conduction Velocity
- Network Value Components Ltd. (Japan)
- New Veterans Charter (Canada)
- Next-Hop-Router Virtual Channel
- Nonviolent Communication
- Nordvestconsult (Norway, Shipbuilder)
- Norman Virus Control (software)
- North Visitors Center
- National Venture Capital Association
- Native Vegetation Conservation Act (Australia)
- Nene Valley Community Action (UK)
- North Valley Community Association (California)
Samples in periodicals archive:
About the USF New Venture Center The University of San Francisco New Venture Center Faculty and Staff are Passionate about Entrepreneurship and the positive impact it can have on the well-being of individuals and communities.
The company currently runs a venture center in Singapore and is in the midst of setting up new venture centers in Malaysia.