Manufacturers are being asked to submit proposals for a new car and more than one proposal may be taken forward under the Department for Transport's new Vehicle Technology Fund.
What does NVTF stand for?
NVTF stands for New Vehicle Technology Fund (UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
We have 2 other meanings of NVTF in our Acronym Attic
- National Vocational Training Council (est. 1989; Malaysia)
- Nissan Valve Timing Control
- Northern Virginia Technology Council
- Northern Virginia Training Center (Virginia Department of Behavioral Health and Developmental Services)
- Northern Virginia Transportation Commission (Arlington, VA)
- Northern Virginia Technology Council Foundation (aka Equal Footing Foundation; Herndon, VA)
- National Vocational Training Division (Tanzania)
- Northern Virginia Transportation District
- National Vintage Tractor and Engine Club (UK)
- Neurovascular Technologies (Austria)
- Nederlandse Vereniging Traditioneel Gerij (Dutch Association of Traditional Gerij)
- Nashoba Valley Technical High School (Westford, MA)
- National Vocational Technical Honor Society
- National Veterans Training Institute
- National Vocational Training Institute (India)
- Neurocranial Vertico-Transversal Index (physical anthropology)
- Night Vision Technologies, Inc. (Irving TX)
- Nationalist Vanua Tako Lavo Party (Fiji)
- Northern Virginia Tennis League (athletic association)
- Nationalist Vanua Takolavo Party (Fiji)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Manufacturers are being asked to submit proposals for anew car and more than one proposal may be taken forward under the Department for Transport's New Vehicle Technology Fund, which has a budget of pounds 10mover three years.
The support of the Ministry for Transport's New Vehicle Technology Fund and the Energy Saving Trust has been instrumental in Azure's work which will improve the air quality of Britain's towns and cities, ultimately creating a clean and cheaper transport infrastructure for all.
According to Auto Industry, EST, which provided support for the initiative through its New Vehicle Technology Fund, revealed that testing indicates the demonstration bus is capable of reducing particulate matter emissions by 39 percent, nitrogen oxide by 37.