The New Tyneside Orchestra will perform at the RGS Performing Arts Centre, Eskdale Terrace, on Saturday evening.
What does NTO stand for?
NTO stands for New Tyneside Orchestra (UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NTO
We have 44 other meanings of NTO in our Acronym Attic
- National Tourist Office (hospitality industry)
- National Training Organisation (UK)
- Natural Tapering Off (My Boys TV show)
- Nederlandse Thuiswinkel Organisatie (Dutch: Dutch Home Shopping Organization)
- Network Tasking Order
- Network Terminal Operator
- Nevada Test Organization
- New Take Off (automotive industry)
- New Tape-Out (integrated circuit foundry industry)
- New Tech Odessa (Odessa, TX)
- NHRC (Naval Health Research Center) Travel Office
- Nitrogen Tetroxide
- Nitrotriazolone (explosive)
- No Technical Objection (where design authority has no objection to a proposed change)
- Non-Testimonial Order (judicial action)
- Nontraditional Occupation
- Northern Orion Resources, Inc (stock symbol)
- Notice of Timber Operations
- Notice to Owner
- Nowa Trybuna Opolska (Polish: New Opole Tribune)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Last Night of the Proms with New Tyneside Orchestra.
Byline: Thomas Hall New Tyneside Orchestra at the RGS Performing Arts Centre, Newcastle AN article I once read by the academic John Sloboda lamented the lowly status society now affords the amateur musician.
New Tyneside Orchestra and King's School Choir launch flower festival.
30pm with New Tyneside Orchestra performing Schubert, Sibelius and Glinka.
The new Tyneside orchestra gives an autumn concert, featuring Strauss, Ravel, Borodin and Tchaikovsky, at St Peter's Campus, Sunderland University on Saturday at 7.
The New Tyneside Orchestra Chamber Ensemble is to perform Dvorak's Serenade for 10 winds, cello and bass, Grieg's Holberg Suite and Mozart's Symphony No 35 (The Haffner) at a concert at the Queen's Hall in Hexham on Friday, October 22.
Karen, who lives in Gateshead, is an enthusiastic amateur musician, playing viola in the New Tyneside Orchestra.