A special expedition in February sponsored by the New South Wales National Parks and Wildlife Service located three female Dryococelus australis on a ledge of a small, rocky island called Balls Pyramid off the eastern coast of Australia.
What does NSW NPWS stand for?
NSW NPWS stands for New South Wales National Parks and Wildlife Service (Australia)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- New Swappers Welcome (friendship book)
- Newark Symphonic Winds (Newark, CA)
- Nippon Systemware Co. Ltd.
- No Significant Weather (meteorology/aviation)
- Non-Secure Switch
- Non-Secure Warning
- Norton SystemWorks (Symantec utility software)
- Novell Script for NetWare
- New South Wales Department of Land and Water Conservation
- New South Wales Meat Industry Authority
- New South Wales Rural Fire Service
- National Social Welfare Assembly
- National Stretch Wrap Alliance
- Natural Spring Water Association
- New South Wales Agriculture (Australia)
- North Saskatchewan Watershed Alliance (Edmonton, Alberta, Canada)
- North Sulawesi Watersports Association (est. 1998; Manado, Sulawesi, Indonesia)
- Nova Scotia Weightlifting Association (Canada)
- New South Wales Association of the Deaf Inc. (est. 1930; Australia)
- New South Wales Administrative Decisions Tribunal
Samples in periodicals archive:
``I strongly support it,'' said Andrew Leys, of the New South Wales National Parks and Wildlife Service.