New South Wales Department of Health (2006) NSW Service Plan for Specialist Mental Health Services for Older People (SMHSOP) 2005-2015, North Sydney, NSW Department of Health.
What does NSWDH stand for?
NSWDH stands for New South Wales Department of Health (Australia)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Nebraska Soil and Water Conservation Program
- Naval Surface Warfare Center Panama City (US Navy)
- Naval Surface Warfare Center Panama City Division
- Naval Surface Warfare Center - Port Hueneme Division
- Nevada State Welfare Division
- Non-Storm Water Discharge
- New South Wales Dental Assistants Association (Australia)
- New South Wales Dairy Corporation (Australia)
- New South Wales Department of Education and Training
- Naval Special Warfare Development Group
- New South Wales Department of Mineral Resources
- New South Wales Department of Primary Industries (Australia)
- Nonlinear Shallow Water Equation
- North Shore Wedding Expo (Sydney, Australia)
- Northern Sydney Wedding Expo (Australia)
- Not Safe while Eating (Internet slang)
- Netscape Browser
- New South Wales Electoral Commission (Australia)
- Nova Scotia Wind Energy Project (Canada)
- NASA (National Aeronautics and Space Administration) Science Web Federation
Samples in periodicals archive:
Methods For scheduled disease surveillance, death registrations from the New South Wales Registry of Births, Deaths and Marriages are provided daily to the New South Wales Department of Health and securely stored in the Health Outcomes and Information Statistical Toolkit database (13).
New South Wales Department of Health is recruiting 150 registered nurses for a new forensic hospital in Sydney and wants to hear from qualified British applicants.
Some agencies also recommend shock on a routine basis, including the New South Wales Department of Health (NSWDH) in Australia, CDC (1997), and some states.
Kirk); New South Wales Department of Health, Sydney, New South Wales, Australia (J.
McIver * ([dagger]) * University of New South Wales, Sydney, New South Wales, Australia; ([dagger]) Prince of Wales Hospital, Sydney, New South Wales, Australia; ([double dagger]) New South Wales Department of Health, Sydney, New South Wales, Australia; and ([section]) National Institute of Infectious Diseases, Tokyo, Japan Address for correspondence: Christopher J.