This initiative will be managed through a partnership between New Schools for New Orleans (NSNO) and the Charter School Growth Fund (CSGF).
What does NSNO stand for?
NSNO stands for New Schools for New Orleans (New Orleans, LA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NSNO
We have 2 other meanings of NSNO in our Acronym Attic
- North Shore Neighbourhood House (North Vancouver, BC, Canada)
- National Social Norms Institute (University of Virginia)
- Nem Satisfeito nem Insatisfeito (Portuguese: Neither Satisfied nor Dissatisfied)
- Nova Scotia Nursing Informatics Group
- Netaji Subhas National Institute of Sports (India)
- North Sails New Jersey (Manasquan, NJ)
- National Skills Needs List (Australia)
- Nippon Steel Neftegazstroy Limited
- NS Nephtegazstroy Limited (Russia)
- National Stock Number Master Data Record (Army)
- NGF (Nerve Growth Factor) Stimulation of Neurite Outgrowth (bioelectromagnetics)
- Nil Satis Nisi Optimum (forum)
- Nil Satis Nisi Optimum (Latin: nothing but the best will do)
- National Safety Nets Programme (Malawi)
- National School Nutrition Programme (South Africa)
- No Smoking, No Pets (housing industry)
- Norris Square Neighborhood Project (Philadelphia, PA)
- Nova Scotia Nominee Program
- National Strategy for Neighbourhood Renewal (UK)
- New Substances Notification Regulation (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The largest of the independent reform groups, the nonprofit New Schools for New Orleans (NSNO), developed an array of services, subsidies, and other forms of support.
New Schools for New Orleans, Teach For America, and New Leaders for New Schools are benefiting from the investments by the Eli and Edythe Broad Foundation, the Doris and Donald Fisher Fund, and the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation.
Teach for America alumni also serve as officers in programs like New Schools for New Orleans, Communities in Schools, KIPP, and Big Brothers and Big Sisters.
The National Alliance congratulates the following winners and wishes them success in securing ongoing support for their work: KIPP Foundation awarded up to $50 million; New Schools for New Orleans awarded up to $30 million; Alliance for College Ready Schools awarded up to $5 million; AppleTree Institute for Education Innovation awarded up to $5 million; IDEA Public Schools awarded a up to $5 million; Los Angeles Public Schools 'L.
SARAH NEWELL USDIN President and Founder New Schools for New Orleans