The 2012 Active Trails Grantees include: Antietam National Battlefield, Maryland Catoctin Mountain Park, Maryland Golden Gate National Recreation Area, California Great Smoky Mountains National Park, Tennessee Gulf Islands National Seashore, Mississippi District, Florida Harpers Ferry National Historical Park, West Virginia Jean Lafitte National Historical Park and Preserve, Louisiana Kennesaw Mountain National Battlefield Park, Georgia Klondike Gold Rush National Historical Park, Alaska Mesa Verde National Park, Colorado New River Gorge National River, West Virginia River Raisin National Battlefield Park, Michigan Sleeping Bear Dunes National Lakeshore, Michigan A listing of these parks and their Active Trails project descriptions can be found on the National Park Foundation website.
What does NRGNR stand for?
NRGNR stands for New River Gorge National River (West Virginia)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Network of Regional Governments for Sustainable Development (Spain)
- Navy Region Gulf Coast (US Navy; Pensacola, FL)
- Niagara River Greenway Commission (Grand Island, New York)
- Nucleus Reticularis Gigantocellularis
- Nancy R. Gelman Foundation (New Jersey)
- Nanaimo Regional General Hospital (Nanaimo, British Columbia, Canada)
- Natural Resources Geographic Information Systems (Iowa Department of Natural Resources)
- National Reading Group Month (Women's National Book Association; literacy program)
- National Responsibility Group Minute
- Neurogen Corporation (Branford, Connecticut)
- Natural Resources and Government Operations (standing government committee, Canada)
- National Responsible Gambling Programme (South Africa)
- Nashua River Green-Rainbow (Massachusetts)
- Non-Relativistic General Relativity (physics)
- Neuse River Golden Retriever Rescue (Raleigh, NC)
- New Reproductive and Genetic Technologies
- Non-Resettable Grand Total
- Nathaniel Rochester Hall (Rochester Institute of Technology)
- National Referral Hospital (various locations)
- National Rehabilitation Hospital (Washington, DC)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Every year, the New River Gorge National River in West Virginia draws more than 1 million visitors to experience its exhilarating white-water rapids, top-tier rock climbing, and abundant wildlife ranging from black bears to bald eagles.
Assistive audio solution enables all guests to enjoy the experience of our National Park Service Houston, April 13, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Softeq Development Corporation is proud to announce the completion of the Durateq Assistive Technology System offering assistive listening and audio description at the New River Gorge National River (U.
Rahall is the author of the 1978 legislation which established the New River Gorge National River as a unit of the National Park System in southern West Virginia.
New River Gorge National River Oddly misnamed, the New River is actually one of the oldest rivers in the world from a geological perspective.
The New River Gorge National River offers visitors another rafting adventure.
5-million-dollar restored train station in historic Thurmond, West Virginia, population of eight, now serves as a visitor center for the New River Gorge National River.
There's a mild river stretch perfect for whole families, and a wild whitewater stretch for thrillseekers in rafting with Class VI River Runners on West Virginia's New River Gorge National River.