OKLAHOMA CITY, April 9 /PRNewswire/ -- Jimmy's Egg Franchise Systems announced three new restaurant openings in Oklahoma and Kansas.
What does NRO stand for?
NRO stands for New Restaurant Opening (various organizations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NRO
We have 71 other meanings of NRO in our Acronym Attic
- National Reconnaissance Office
- National Recycling Operations (The Salvation Army, Canada)
- National Regional Office
- National Relief Organization (Somalia)
- National Review Online
- Naval Reconnaissance Office
- Navy Retail Office
- Net Repair Objective
- Network Rollout
- New Republic Online
- New Rochelle (Amtrak station code; New Rochelle, NY)
- Nicht-Regierungsorganisation (German: Non-Governmental Organization)
- No Reorder (status)
- Nobeyama Radio Observatory
- Non Repudiation of Origin (electronic commerce)
- Non Routine Operation (gas distribution)
- Non-Recorded Option (academics)
- Non-Resident Ordinary Rupee
- Non-Rotating Origin (astronomy)
- Northern Desert of Ro (Everquest)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Byline: - Larry Lipson It seems that hardly a week goes by without a new restaurant opening in Beverly Hills.
Company Meets Fiscal 2007 New Restaurant Opening Target CALABASAS HILLS, Calif.
With an ambitious schedule of new restaurant openings scheduled for 2007, we are well positioned to build on the enthusiasm for our offerings.
The Company reiterated its new restaurant opening target for fiscal 2006 of as many as 21 new restaurants, including one Grand Lux Cafe.
Company Reiterates New Restaurant Opening Target for Fiscal 2006 CALABASAS HILLS, Calif.
The Temecula restaurant represents our seventh new restaurant opening during 2006 and, with four restaurants currently under construction, we remain on track to achieve our stated goal to open as many as 11 new restaurants this year.
DENVER -- Village Inn Restaurants announces a new restaurant opening on August 14 in Temple, Texas.