The conference, A New Relationship with Schools, organised by the Local Government Association, will focus on continuous school improvement and also on how schools can work with partners to "safeguard and promote the wellbeing of children and young people".
What does NRWS stand for?
NRWS stands for New Relationship with Schools (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NRWS
We have 2 other meanings of NRWS in our Acronym Attic
- Norwalk River Watershed Initiative (Connecticut)
- National Right to Work Legal Defense Foundation (also seen as NRTWLDF)
- Nacimiento Regional Water Management Advisory Committee (California)
- New Redbridge Wind Orchestra (UK)
- Nothing Rhymes with Orange (Miami, FL band)
- Niantic River Watershed Plan (Connecticut)
- Non-Reciprocal Wave Propagation
- National Radioactive Waste Repository (various locations)
- Natural Renewable Water Resources
- Not Roger Waters Related (Pink Floyd slang)
- Northern Rough-Winged Swallow (bird species Stelgidopteryx serripennis)
- National Rural Water Supply and Sanitation Programme (Ministry of Local Government and Housing; Zambia)
- National Register of Wills and Testaments (Willdata Ltd.; UK)
- Non-Resident Withholding Tax (New Zealand)
- National Research Experimental Research Reactor (Chalk River Labs in Canada)
- New Prescription
- Nuclear Rocket Experiment
- Non-Random X Inactivation (genetics)
- Nehru Rozgar Yojana (Indian employment scheme)
- Nonrecombining Region of the Y Chromosome (human genetics)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Birmingham City Council, one of 30 authorities piloting using SIPs from September, has already expressed concern at the measures, part of the Government's New Relationship with Schools drive.
School self-assessment is one of the main changes planned as part of the Government's New Relationship with Schools.